- One to one sessions
- Full dedication to the work the person wants to develop now, keeping in mind his/her creative path so far (or its absence). Possibility of beginner level sessions.
- Holistic framing of the work: perception of the artwork in the full context of the individual's personal development
- In the Intermediate and Advanced Levels: focus on practical strategies to overcome creative blocks, using the very blockage as a way to reconnect to the artist's initial creative motivations
- Visual Arts always considered in interaction with other Arts that are relevant for the person's work. For instance: literature, sound, movement, installation.
-Online: 40€ (one hour session) or 60€ (one hour session + 4 following weeks of Whatsapp feedbacking)
- In person (at my Alvalade studio): 70€ (two hours session)
- Possibility of making the session at the person's studio.
- 1-to-1 Mentoring possible in English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
Title Text. Clique aqui para edita
My name is Daniel V. Melim. I was born in Portugal in 1982.
I was a finalist of the EDP Novos Artistas 2007 Award, winner of the Fidelidade Mundial Jovens Pintores Award in 2011 and a shortlister for the worldwide 100 Painters of Tomorrow project (Thames and Hudson 2014). I have been developing arts projects in Portugal, Spain, Brazil, Germany and the United Kingdom. I collaborated several years with the Gulbenkian Foundation's Educational Department, as well as with private art schools in Lisbon. My work is part of public and private collections
I am a Painting undergraduate from the University of Lisbon (2006) and an MA Applied Anthropology and Community and Youth Work graduate from Goldsmiths College, University of London (2016), with a fellowship from the Gulbenkian Foundation. I have been taking part in many non-academic trainings, namely meditation, yoga, butoh, contact-improvisation, real time composition (performance), improvisation theater, voice work, Louise Hay method and ecovillage design.
I am interested in the affectionate, collective, historical, political, ecological, spiritual and healing dimensions of the creative process